Beautiful Gift tags made from Simple items!
To make the gift tags above I used:
- Standard Business Card Stock from any office supply store.
- Spray paint - I used gold - but you can use any color you like
- Small doilies or larger ones cut in pieces
- Ribbon short lengths - narrow works best
- Hole punches I have two one is a star the other is a "doily"
- Tape regular or double sided or glue stick if that is what you perfer
I try to give the business cards an even coat of paint - while they are all on one sheet.
You can see from these two pictures that sometimes the paint does not go on evenly - not to worry!
The tags still come out great!!!
I chose these two cards to demonstrate that "imperfect" cards come out fine!
Fold a small doily (this one is 3.5 inches round) the bottom 1/2 of the card.
After you fold it up in the back - seal with your preferred method - tape or glue ( I use tape ).
A simple star punch is elegant and looks beautiful for any occasion.
Loop a piece of ribbon through the punch....and your tag is ready to use!
Here are two examples one with the star the other with the "doily" punch.
Or just white on white with a pale blue ribbon.....perfect for wedding or shower favors.....
Amble room to write on back......I used a sharpie.
So use your imagination......and create your own selection of gift tags.
Post a Comment